Wolcott amps The best tube amps?

Ihave been reading reviews from mags and amps are supposedly tops. Is this true. Has anybody heard these?
128x128snook2
For the money the Wolcott's are some of the better amps on the market. There are dealers out there who carry them, usually the guys who do alot of High End two channel business. As for the comparison to the Plinius SA 250, there is none.
dont believe everthing you read from these reviewers. most of them dont know what they are talking about. the only way is to go hear them for yourself. if you read alot of reviews you'll start to see a pattern. read what they say take it with a grain of salt and go listen for yourself, thats the only way to be sure.
You may want to define who you're calling a "reviewer". I have heard the Wolcott, have you? I found it to be an excellent amplifier. I heard it in a fellow audiophile's system. He had replaced a much more expensive pair of Vivas. I found the Wolcott's to stand up to them quite well and for about 40% less $$$! Not only that they weren't totally broken in yet!! While I agree you should always listen for yourself in YOUR system, I think the point of these threads is to see if you should BOTHER to do so to begin with! Saying we "don't know what we are talking about" does not help this person decide! I suggest if you have heard these amps to give us your opinion of them otherwise...
I'm wondering if anyone has heard the accompanying Wolcott Omnisphere speakers with the Wolcott "infinite damping factor" amps. I'm told the high amount of negative feedback in the amps more than compensates for the lack of positive feedback regarding the sound of the speakers otherwise amplified. Or is it the other way around? Whatever... Any company using "infinite" and "omni" in its literature will get my attention anyday, hyperbole notwithstanding.
I heard the Wolcott Omnisphere speaker at CES, and did not like it. Understand though, I have never heard any brand of Omni spherical speaker that impressed me. Perhaps it's just my personal way of listening. Although CES is a terrible place for the only listening to have occurred, but I have heard good sound from other products at this show. Last, there is a high and low toggle switch, as well as a rotary knob on the rear of the Wolcott amps. The user may adjust the damping to whatever suits the speaker, room and listeners taste. A nice feature.