need an integrated amp, only 700$ left..

Dear Philes, I recently purchased a pair of psb Stratus Bronze speakers and Marantz 67se CD. I need and amp/pre-amp or integrated and have 700$ left. What should I buy to make these psb's "sing" Thank you, Bennett
hififile
I concurr the the Audio Refinement recommendation. If you're willing to buy used or a demo unit I would recommend the Audio Anologue Puccini SE. At $312 the NAD C-340, available from from various sources, is hard to beat. Not as good as the previous recommendation, but damn good sound for dollar.
How about the Acurus DIA 100 MkII. Plenty of power and a bright sound that could liven up the laid back PSB's. These typically sell for 500-600 bucks used. Good luck.
ARCAM ARCAM ARCAM ARCAM!!!!!!!! Don't think twice go with arcam for the best integrated under $1000. They have several models that are within your budget. Just do it.
Definitely go British, 1)Musical Fidelity A3 2)Mission Cyrus 7 3)Roksan Caspian........I would choose these over NAD or Arcam. Get a copy of "What Hi-Fi" magazine they have many recommendations for integrated amps. BTW I have PSB Silver-i speakers, try listening to the Bronze without grill cloth