Pass Labs X Series

Has anyone auditioned Pass Labs X series amplifiers (600 or 1000)? A number of people I've spoken with say these are the best solid state amplifiers to date. The dealers in my area do not Demo these units so I must rely on reviews and other opinions.
haydn_josef
I have auditioned the X series and I also posted a dicussion question several months ago, asking if someone could explain the differences between the Aleph Series and X series sonic differences. Someone from Pass posted a nice follow-up. You may want to go back and look it up. I have listned to Krell, YBA, Mark Lev, and Jeff Rowland. And I personally believe you cannot go wrong with Pass Equipment. The Pass beat Krell hands Down, the YBA, Mark and Rowland all had there + and -, but when you factor in the looks of a Big X600 and that Ery Blue meter shining in front of you that was enough for me. There is a shop in Phoenix AZ, called Speaker Ect. 2 really nice guy run it. Give them a call and I'm sure they will anwser any question you have.
I have an almost brand new Pass X-350 for sale, $6K. Less than 3 mos. old. I agree that this amp beats Levinson 300 series handily (I owned Levinson 335s before this). However, I now have a Rowland 8Ti/HC, which I find sounds slightly better than the Pass, although it is not as much power (and much more $$).
Thanks for the input, its greatly appreciated. Someone told me Pass Labs was more neutral by far than the Levinson equipment. This surprised me.