Elite bigscreen HDTV or Sony VPL-VW10HT?

Hi, What is the pros & con (performance wise) of buying a Pioneer Elite HDTV rear projection v.s Sony VPL-VW10HT LCD front projector assuming one has a dedicated hometheater? How is the Sony LCD video performance compare to the 70+ inches Elite HDTV? Please respond. Thanks
toan
Toan - If you don't mind having a big cabinet between the speakers, then the Elite Pro-710 is the way to go. However, you would be limited to a 64 inch screen size. I also checked out the Sony LCD and compared it to Sharp's model 100 top of the line LCD projector and preferred the Sharp. Compared to the Sharp, the Sony has a softer picture(which I prefer), but the Sony has more visible artifacts. WOW! LCDs sure have come a long way. If ultimate picture quality is your goal, then the Pioneer can't be beat. But if you need a BIG picture, go with the front projector. Performance wise? Pioneer wins hands down.
I agree with Brandon. The Elite has an exquisite picture. An LCD pic cannot compare. The downside is the big box and fixed size. I've owned an Elite for 5 years and everyone who watches has been amazed at the clarity and purity of the picture and color.
I was trying to make this same decision a few months ago. The picture quality of the elite is a lot better. LCD has come a long way but it is still not as good as crt. I could not get use to the blacks on the Sony. Definetly buy the elite.