Best speakers for 2A3 SET amplifier?

What is the best speaker for a 3.5 watt/channel amplifier?
kweifi
avantgarde acoustics - uno's, duo's, or trios, depending upon the size of your room/budget. or, jadis eurythmies, which require room & budget size of the trios.
I am hoping to set up a second system, when I move into a new home later this year. My plan is for it to be in a smaller sized room, using a 2A3 based amp. I know there are the usual suspects; Coincident, Soliloquy, Silverline out there. But, I also am intrigued by Edgarhorns. Would like to give them a serious look. Based on what I read about Avantgarde, the Edgarhorn speakers look even more impressive. More real world in terms of size, price, ability to fit into a room, etc. Not a lot of information on them, though. I hope to find them available for an in-depth audition.
hi trelja; haven't heard the edgarhorns, so i can't pass direct judgment; however i have heard from others that they are very coloured. the avantgarde duos i heard sounded like music, even when driven by a 1.5wpc flea-amp. this was a couple years ago - the latest version has even better subs-n-crossovers. read the most recent (sept '00?) s'phile review of the uno's - the reviewer's room was 14'x16'!?! he *still* thought it was the closest thing to live he's ever heard... doug
Thanks, Doug! The most I have read about the Edgarhorns is via Dick Olsher's enjoythemusic.com. From what I remember, the reviewer's liked them(including Dick, whose opinion I used to often agree with when he was at Stereophile). And, it led me to check out their site. I saw some manufacturer's horn site(that said theirs overcame coloration), but I don't remember if this was a different company or not. But, it was someone's horn(other than Avantgarde). It's been a long time, and I looked at countless sites since in pursuit of this hobby... I would look into Avantgarde were it not for their price. I am sure that horns/SET's will get a mojor boost via the Stereophile review. Many people have been lusting for SET, but speakers were the limiting factor. I now believe that horns will again become fashionable.