Amps & Maggies...what is your take?

What amps do you used to drive your Maggies and found yourself putting on a smile on your face? Pray tell, why you like this amplification?
nex
having owned Maggie 3.5r and now hearing my friend's 3.6r driven by Hafler 9500/9505 series amps sounding really good! Way warmer and more natural than the thin-sounding, but well warranteed Bryston. Musical Concepts makes mods for these haflers that will really make 'em sing! beemer
I live in an apartment and can't play my older maggies (mgIIb's) loud. I have an electronic cross over and subwoofer, so my maggies go from 80hz on up. I use a class A amp (60w a channel) because I like its clean midrange and treble.
I drove my 1.6QR's with the McCormack DNA 1/A, and Conrad Johnson MV-50. They were both excellent. The surprise was the 45 watt MV-50. It drove them with power to spare. It didn't have the detail but has a warmth and forwardness was wonderful to listen to. A vocalist would seem to have a five foot tall head when coming from the Maggies. I could listen to orchestral works with no problem. Awesome speakers ! Overall, I think these speakers were the sonic equal of my $5500 AP Virgo speakers. A little less detailed, less bass, but superior for orchestral works. If you are a classical music lover, the 1.6 is untouchable. I didn't keep them because of placement/aesthetics in my particular room. You can see out the window, or you can see a speaker; which do choose ?! Cheers everyone!
The Electrocompaniet AW120 was great with them. It has a full bodied midrange that the Maggies need. It also is a high current amp that drives them with ease.