What is your take on Mapleshade products

I've talked to the designer before and he seems to know what he is talking about. My only concern is he says they have compared their products to products costing 10 times as much and there products win out everytime. That sounds more like a sales pitch.
taters
I would like to try the Mapleshade ICs someday as an alternative to DNM Reson with some similar design considerations.
Looking back at my last post, lest anyone think I was knocking Pierre's recording ability, what I meant to say is that there are some badly recorded artists out there, on other labels that would have fared better with Pierre at the controls.

All the best,
Nonoise
Nonoise, sorry, away from the computer for a while...great to see your having success...but, just so I'm clear on it, are you saying that, in your case, the Mapleshade powerstrip was better than the wall, or not better than the wall?? Just curious is all. Agree with you about Pierre's recording skills. He's very good. Also I think you're right about how revealing his cables (and even the Mapleshade sound altogether) is...more so, maybe, than most brands. Regards. John
Shoutout for Mapleshade's Ionoclast ion blaster for CDs and interconnects.

And,

Electric Blues Doctor Live by Drink Small (CD, Mar-1994, Mapleshade Records)
Recently added the Mapleshade Excalibur IC's to my system. My tubed phono stage has a pretty high output impedence, and my cables have all been Spectral/MIT, good buys used, but favor low impedence SS gear. Out of the box, the bass perfromace was immediate. Over hours, I just couldn't get away from my LP's until my wife came down to check on me. Was listening to Simon/Garfunkel Concert in central park.
Wife, who has never cared about fidelity sat down, and remarked, it's like a front row seat. For 240 dollars, excellent upgrade and highly recommended.