Single-ended amps with Martin Logans

I own a pair of Aerius Martins and want to go for the singled ended amps has anyone out there tried this combo? I am considering Audio Electronics AE-1 Signature ( 5 watts ) or perhaps a Bottlehead ( 3.5 watts) Any other advice? I did listen to the new Klipsh and they sound great but really don't want to part with my Aerius at the same time I thik the sound would be better that my Aerius with my Rogue 88 that I'm using.
time
If you really want better sound from your combination, keep the ML and Rogue products. And look to your source, preamp, and cables. If you want a more open SET sound, consider a GOOD solid state or passive preamp, good front end, OR silver cables.
Trelja has always given good advise on every thread he posts. Forgive me Trelja but I disagree with you on this one. If you want SET sound there is only one way I know to get it and that is to buy SET amps. No solid state amp will give you SET sound. The magic is in the tubes.
Since SET amps are out what tube preamp would offer the 3D and "they are here" sound of a SET? A continueing thought in many of the threads is that the preamp (a tube preamp) makes the system. Would you be able to get some of the SET sound with a SS amp and a tune preamp and if so which combination?
To clarify my question above - has anyone used an SET preamp with a SS amp and does it have any of the characteristics of a SET amp?