BAT VK-500 vs. SIM W-5

Can anybody comment on these two amps? I will be using it with a BAT VK-30 pre and Aerial 7B speakers. Also, does anyone who discounts BAT products? Thanks.
robk
I can only comment on the W-5 - its a superb amp. It is powerful, clean and warm sounding. Although it was hooked up to a P-5 preamp (SS) it had a very lush sound to it in comparison to my 4BST. Was it worth twice the price - not to my level of disposable income but it is a great amp!Unfortunately, I have not heard the BAT amp...
I have not heard the W-5, but the BAT is one of the sweetest sounding SS amps I have ever heard. Extremely capable power-wise, smooth, and articulate. An obvious match with the VK-30. The only discounts you are going to get are from authorized dealers who knock off some money. I have seen multiple 500's on theis site used w/ BAT pack for pretty cheap...check it out if you are into used gear. A good used peice generally because it is built like a tank. Hope this helps!
I own the moon w-5 and very much pleased with it Its a very well built amp and runs warm not hot The company sims are super people to work with also I own the p-5 preamp and the eclipse cd player which Im sold on Look them up on their website