Best amp for B W Matrix 805

Please can anyone help. I have a Denon AVP 8000 for a preamp. And I have 805's for the front speakers. I've been thinking about these amps- Aragon 4004 mk II, Acurus 200x3 or maybe Adcom GFA-565 mono's. Oh, my Cd player is an Ultech UCD-100. Please help if anyone has any answers.
gretchen
Hello, None of the above amps would I consider. I used to own matrix 804 803 and 802 and I used them with older krell gear and I used a tube dac to mellow out the krell. I would highly recommend Classe they are great on B&W. Good Luck Dont sell your self short with the other brands
Without a doubt, the best amp for your speakers, as well as any other, is a pair of the Krell Master Reference Amplifiers. Of course the $125,000 price tag may not be in your budget.
I do know that B&W now uses Krell amps to voice their "N" line. You can find the 300i 150 watt integrated amp and at a great price on this web site. Give it a try, as well as others.
Richard
B&W uses Krell amps? Last I heard, their "reference" system in England was two 800 Signatures driven by ML 33's.