Jadis Fidelity

Somebody can tell me we do not see too many Jadis product on Audiogon? What do I have to expect(buy or sell) for a Jadis 100 (E34 Tubes) ? Do Jadis people keep their gears longer?
odiomuse
Rcprince, thanks for your excellent input. I was not going to comment on this topic, because my experience with the latest ARC gear is limited, but from what I have listened to, you are-to these ears here - dead right! I can corroberate every word you say ! By the way, I am waiting for an Aesthetics IO to arrive and am very curious to compare it to my Jadis Pre-Pre and JP80 chain. (With Telefunkens NOS ) Shall report here again, if anybody is interested.
Sidhh, you are dead right about what you say about the soundstage too. Its also my experience.
I, too, am soundstage obsessed and this thread is making me wonder if I should have kept my JPL and shopped around for a Defy 7. Is this amp the star of the line up? Could anyone please comment on the Defy 7 and its various versions? Are the Jadis monoblocks better or worse? While this thread praises both the amps and pre-amps, do you think there is even greater musicality using Jadis all the way through? Any ideas for similarly musical cables that match well with these electronics? Thank you.