Antique Sound Lab Amps

Has anyone heard any antique sound lab amps, or dealt with Audio Oasis in Canada.
gebou5
I have the same questions--Which amp are you looking at? I am considering the MGSi15 to use with my Reynaud Twins in my second system.
I have the KMP22-FOX units. They are very well built. They are not the prettiest things to look at, but sound very good. These have good bass control, very smooth and detailed mid-range. The highs are not rolled of. YMMV with their other products. Dale
I am looking at the Antique Sound Lab MG SPM 40 and the MG SPM 25 KT88 Monos. I am going to use the with the JM Reynaud Twin MKll also.
I happen to have a pair of ASL AQ1006(845) monoblocks. They sound absolutely wonderful. They are built very solid. I have the anodized black-faced units. These amps sound so good, I listen for HOURS on end!!!. The company is very consumer-friendly and will assist you with your decision regarding component compatability. Very good warranty. Also, ASL has been awarded the Golden Ear Award from a prestigous audiophile magazine recently for the 1006 monos.