Sunfire Cinema Grand or Earthquake Cinenova?

Are these amps as good as they look? I am kinda stuck right now. I own a Bryston 4B-ST. To complete the home theater I need to purchase another 3 channels (6B-ST). Or, I could sell the Bryston 4B-ST and for around the same price as the 6B-ST I could get a used Sunfire Cinema Grand (Signature?) or the Earthquake Cinenova Grande. From what I've read, they seem to have impressive numbers, but will they produce the goods? I do not have the ability to audition any of these amps. I need an amp that can produce the goods into low impedance while at the same time do justice quality-wise to my speakers, I am driving B&W Nautilus 804s and HTM-1 center. Right now I'm having to limp along with an Acurus 125x5--a good amp, but not able to deliver at higher volumes. Help would be appreciated. Thanks.
argent
Not in the least, actually I'd love the dialog! I am working on cables at the moment myself.
Both would do your system well but the build quality of the EarthQuake is in another league compared to the Sunfire. If it were my system, I'd go with the Cinenova. Sonically you may notice slight differences here and there but the build difference between the two is great.
If you are interestd in the Earthquake Cinenova, I can sell you a brand new unit for the lowest possible price. This is a true muscle amp without peer. You should also check out their subwoofers, which are one of the great bargains anywhere for a world class subwoofer.