What's in your CDP tonight? the minority report

I enjoy vinyl and digital (lately, with recent changes, vinyl actually sounds better than digital to me), BUT given what seems an overall preference for analog/vinyl on A'gon, I'm curious what the non-vinyl "1/2" is listening to. I tried to see if this was a previously posted question. Did not seem so.

This evening for me, it's Genesis (definitive edition remaster) "A Trick of the Tail".

128x128ghosthouse
Busted out with a little Willie Nelson "Stardust". Not a big country fan at all but Willie's voice sounds just so real on my system. Going to be picking up his new album "To All The Girls" on HD Tracks soon.
Now listening to the self titled debut from Zee Avi. She has a great old school vibe to her music and vocal style. Give her a listen.
Tboooe...thanks for the recommendation of Zee Avi! I listened to it last night and really enjoyed it.

I also listened to the new Paul McCartney album "New". It is being touted as "Beatlesque". Not sure I agree. Need to give it another spin...
In my current playlist. Bob marley Teres Hammond the mills bros with count Basie social distortion Barclay James harvest collective soul ray Charles king crimson reverand organdrum moby