What is the best 42"plasma Panasonic or Pioneer?

I am searching already for one year to buy a great home cinema package.
I am looking for a plasma prepared for High Def. with DVI/HDMI port for the best picture i can get. The problem is that i am confused between the new Pioneer PDP-434 HDE and the Panasonic Th-42PHD6UY , please help me i dont know which one to choose?

By the way i am looking for a great Universal DVD player(DVD-A and SACD) and ilink for the best sound. Firstival i was decline for the Pioneer DV-757Ai and the VSA-AX10i, but when i saw the picture in a Panasonic plasma i wasnt impressed, so if some body knows a better package, please tell me ?

My budget is 20.000 US/20.000 EUR/14.000 pounds.
nunojacaree35a
Over on avsforum.com they say that the Elite is the same as the HD Pioneer with a different case, FWIW. Just $3k more.
Which HD Pioneer plasma do they compare with the Elite. thanks for your help Swampwalker..
Swapwalker, It is entirely possible that at avsforum.com they suggest that the Elite is the same as an other model. However, I believe if you were to compare them, as I have compared thier models numerous times at any number of stores, you will agree that there is a sustantial difference in the picture quality.
You know, I wasn;t paying much attention since I was just browsing, but go to AVS forum and you will find some FAQs on plasma TVs that will give you what you need. I will admit that I liked the Elite an awful lot when I saw it at Tweeters, but I am also cynical enough to believe that they have tweaked the Elite to look better and justify the price since they sell them both. I did not go into several stores, tho.