plasma versus lcd

If you had the choice between a 32 inch plasma screen and a 32" lcd, which would you take? What are the pros and cons of these formats?
pjohnston1
I have been curious about this issue as well. My (very) preliminary reserach thus far indicateds that plasma may better color but potentialy shorter life, and that lcd has longer life but weaker color quality. The 32" may be the max on the lcd, where we see 50" plasma. I would like to hear from some real experts on this.
Sony makes a 60" projection LCD. On an in-store closed circuit demo, picture quality was, to my eyes, better than cheaper plasma's and as good as the better, newest plasma sets. Street price for the 60" seems to be around $5k, which is about what the 42" plasma's seem to be going for. Since even the street price on the 60" plasma is north of $15k, the lcd is a comparative bargain. I also would be interested in some technical analysis and comparisons of the two technologies.
Any good web sites to compare or get info in general regarding LCD/Plasma technology and brands?
Wow lots of questions, but still no answer. So since we are on this topic anyone have any opinions of the new Samsung DLP rear projections? I mean a 50 inch rear projection that weighs less than 100 lbs is only 16 inches deep, and doesn't suffer the same viewing angle requirements of a standard rear projections seems very promising. Am I missing something?