Sub for Aerial 10Ts

Looking for a sub for the 10Ts room size is 25 by 18. Want something that will wow me. amp is sim audio titan. Would like to here from 10T owners. The sub would be mostly for home theater. Price is not an issue thanks Ht steve
htsteve
Htsteve, I'm just using a generic toslink cable. I know its hard to believe but I thought it sounded better than the coaxials I tried. Probably a quirk of the 5800.

You mentioned getting two subs..well if you want to take it to extremes you've got to beat a guy on HT forum (Frank something I believe) that has, get this.., 8 of them in his basement! Now there's a bass freak.

If price is no issue, the SW12 would be a natural choice. However, I chose a Velodyne FSR-15 subwoofer. It works well with the 10Ts. It is both very musical and has more than enough pezzaz for James Bond movies (in my 14' x 23' room). It also cost $1075, delivered to my door, which wouldn't have been enough to rent the SW12, let alone, buy it :-).
The Aerial sub is my personal favorite. Should be the perfect compliment to your 10Ts!