Denon AVR 3803 vs. Rotel 1055

Looking for some opinions on the new Denon AVR-3803 vs. the new Rotel 1055. I have demoed the Rotel on my system and the new surround features are good. I have an older Denon which I really like, but I want to upgrade my home theater to the new formats as well as 7.1. Currently running B&W fronts and center and Polk surrounds. Any comments?
lyrad
Tru,
Excellent reviews. Very helpful. Have you compared the new Sony 5000ES to the Rotel 1055 or 1065?
I am curious. Thank you.
Norbert
Tru, your response has convinced me to audition the Rotel before finalizing my HT receiver decision, but I am curious about your Marantz comment vs. Denon. You imply that the Denon compares more favorably to the Rotel than the Marantz,though everthing I've read says the Marantz is better than the Denon for music. Since music is important to me I was leaning towards the Marantz over the Denon. I plan on doing some listening today, but its difficult when you can't compare components in the same room, same speakers, etc.
Tru, your response has convinced me to audition the Rotel before finalizing my HT receiver decision, but I am curious about your Marantz comment vs. Denon. You imply that the Denon compares more favorably to the Rotel than the Marantz,though everthing I've read says the Marantz is better than the Denon for music. Since music is important to me I was leaning towards the Marantz over the Denon. I plan on doing some listening today, but its difficult when you can't compare components in the same room, same speakers, etc.