What's in your CDP tonight? the minority report

I enjoy vinyl and digital (lately, with recent changes, vinyl actually sounds better than digital to me), BUT given what seems an overall preference for analog/vinyl on A'gon, I'm curious what the non-vinyl "1/2" is listening to. I tried to see if this was a previously posted question. Did not seem so.

This evening for me, it's Genesis (definitive edition remaster) "A Trick of the Tail".

128x128ghosthouse
"Beck's Morning Phase; one of the most beautiful recordings I've heard in a long time."

Thanks, I just pulled the trigger...
Man, my system is sounding so good today! Toe tapping and even the occasional singing along. Just couldn't stop myself.

Bonobo - The North Borders.

Pinback - Nautical Antiques. The more I listen to this one the more I like it. And the recording quality is probably the best of any of their CDs (that I have) and just really sings.

Pinback - Blue Screen Life. Really love this record. Seems I just can't get enough (look at the many other times that I've reported listening to it here in the minority report).

Moonlit Sailor - My friend Ghosthouse turned me on to this band. I really like this post-rock rock. Great album.

Signal Hill - More post rock. Instrumental and uplifting.

Happy Memorial Day to all.
A Phil Keaggy trifecta:
The Wind and the Wheat
Find Me in these Fields
The Master & The Musician