concert DVD recommendations

The new Led Zeppelin(DTS) really rocks. The sound quality is incredible. A must have for Zeppelin fans. U/2 Revelation Tour(5.1) video and audio are as good as it gets. This concert really rocks. Its a great performance by a great band. The Freddie Mercury Tribute(DTS) Awesome sound and video. This is a very well done concert live from Wimmbley Stadium-Robert Plant/David Bowie/Elton John/and a ton of other stars. They really put their hearts into this,and weren't just going through the motions. Eagles-When Hell Freezes Over(DTS)- Enough said. Steely Dan-Two Against Nature(DTS) A lot of their older hits mixed in. Very nice performance. Others in my rotation- Sade/Norah Jones/Cheryl Crow(DTS)/Sarah McGlocklin Mirror Ball-The audio is not the best. Would love some suggestions for other great concert DVD's(especially in DTS) I get the most mileage out of these when company is over,and I get to show off the system. Its easier to hold their attention with a DVD as opposed to 2 channel. Peace
Ag insider logo xs@2xkrelldog
Fleetwood Mac The Dance is hard to beat and for Jazz I found Fourplay and Earl Klugh (DTS) to be most enjoyable.

A few other favorites in my collection

Eric Clapton - One more car one more driver
Eric Clapton - Unplugged
Kenny Logans - Outside from the redwoods
Talking Heads - Stop making sense
James Taylor - Live at the beacon theatre
Jackson Browne - Going Home
Roy Orbison - Black and white nights
Diana Krull - Live in Paris
Ottmar Liebert - Wide Eyed Dreaming
Ben Harper - Pleasure and pain (Documentary)

Just a heads up, when I want to impress vistors I will usually play the first scene from the movie Final Destination II. For music I go straight to Track 9,10 and 11 on The Fleetwood Mac DVD
Fleetwood Mac, Fourplay, Eric Clapton's Unplugged, Santana, Diana Krull, Dave Koz, Dave Matthews, Trans Siberian Orchestra, Led Zeppelin, and the Eagles. I did purchase a computer animation video dvd called "animusic" at he2003 that sounds very good and very interesting to watch.
I am not sure if this is your cup of angst or not ... but I am a big fan of Metallica's "S&M" (both the DVD & CD) ... their collaboration with the San Francisco Symphony Orchestra.

"Clover" and "Hero" are especially stunning examples of the powerful and majestic sounds that result with the combination of classical and metal musics.

Regards, Rich
I have 2 words for you: Dream Theater! Live Metro DVD.
It has everything you want, from heavy guitar to even
a soft sound of a backing choir.