Digital Preamp NO video switching

Hi guys and gals,

what are my options for a no video switching digital preamp other than Bryston SP 1.7 ?

I have an AVP to replace because all my video switching is done by my Elite Quadscan HD.

What do you think? The market does not seem to offer much and while I like what I read about the Bryston, I don't like the look of it and its cost.
agw
Unfortunately, you don't have many options. I'm using an EAD Theatermaster 8800pro....but waste the video switching.....because all of my video switching is done by a Focus Enhancements CenterStage 2. Oh well.
The Meridian 568 lacks video switching (it does have an almost pointless S-video pass thru, merely to support its own on-screen setup and configuration menus). I never saw the point to video switching inside a pre-pro. Why introduce that noise, when most/all will use some piece of video gear to perform this function.
merge-
true indeed....more money....and electronics that add noise. Too bad for those of us that use a scaler or outboard video switcher. Hopefully manufacturers are listening!!!