What's in your CDP tonight? the minority report

I enjoy vinyl and digital (lately, with recent changes, vinyl actually sounds better than digital to me), BUT given what seems an overall preference for analog/vinyl on A'gon, I'm curious what the non-vinyl "1/2" is listening to. I tried to see if this was a previously posted question. Did not seem so.

This evening for me, it's Genesis (definitive edition remaster) "A Trick of the Tail".

128x128ghosthouse
Rbrowne -
Thank you very kindly. I'll certainly be following up on those names and titles. Have heard of "Winged Victory" before as there is a connection to Stars of the Lid. Haven't listened to any of Winged V., however. I did previously listen to the 2nd Bersarin recording and ordered it.. "Ii" is on it's way. Again, "Thanks". Hopefully some of the titles and musicians I listed will be new and of interest to you.

BTW - Tried to start a new thread last night but it didn't go through...might have been operator error on my part. I'll try again. I'd wanted to make others aware of a very good website devoted to "instrumental and experimental" music. It's not a music listening site like Spotify or LastFM. Instead, they have many reviews posted on music releases under 7 different categories including: Ambient; Drone; Electronic; Experimental; Field Recordings & Soundscapes; as well as "Modern Composition". The name of the site is "A Closer Listen - A Home for Instrumental and Experimental Music".

Link here: http://acloserlisten.com.

Well worth a visit. If something is intriguing, you can track it down for a listen on Spotify or elsewhere. Ordered Jacaszek's "Glimmer" as a result of this process.
Rbrowne -
Am listening to Ryan Teague, "Coins & Crosses". I like this very much. Also listened to and enjoyed Winged Victory and subsequently some of Brian McBride's solo work. Am looking forward to hearing Teague's other LPs including "Field Drawing". I did not care for the Greg Haines all that much...but may give it another try.
Jesse Sykes and The Sweet Hereafter..."Oh, My Girl".

Last night, her "Like, Love, Lust & The Open Halls of the Soul".

Still to try...

"Marble Son"

"Reckless Burning"
Starting the night with The Jayhawks - Smile. Don't know where I'll end up.
^^^^^^^ The Jayhawks are great!

An acoustic day.

Michael Coulon - Crossing Paths (solo guitar)
Steve Barta - Rossport (piano)