Top three most over underrated eqpmt??

Throughout my 17 and some odd years of being into this hobby, I've had numerous equipment with some being so so, some being great, and the rest being bad....Just curious to find out what other people's experiences are with changing from one component to another...Well, for me here are the list for my top 3 most overrated equipment: SimAudio W4070 amplifier, Aragon 47K preamplifier, a tie with Kimber PBJ interconnects and Linn Majik integrated amplifier....my top 3 most underrated equipment: Chiro C-200 amplifier, Roksan Caspian integrated amplifier, Straight Wire Chorus interconnects....comments anyone???
gemini
I never realized there were so many people who disliked wilson. I knew LOTS of people disliked Krell, though I have never heard there equipment in my system I am affraid to try it because most people just plain hate it. Most obscure companies make sense to me, just because a little company might make something that...well...works. I think that Tek line cables are in this catagory, maybe not for every body they have made a HUGE difference in my system and are my vote for most under rated, cheers:) Tim
The companies that get "to big for their britches" ALWAYS
become: "the enemy". I believe this is due to the Audiophiles love of the mystique of being an expert at a very arcane art. If a true "best" (or group of bests) was out there, who would need to search out, or 'discover' anything new? You'd just go out and get the formula filled and all done. HOW BORING!!! But if you discover the WonkaWonka P12 preamp with MaximusGlutus upgrades and it is WONDERFUL, well then you are happy.... for awhile. And it helps to end brand name dropping. If 25,000 Krell owners get embarrassed to brag... ????
(please accept this as a LIGHTHEARTED attempt to answer the ???)