Does anyone know if neutral cables exist

I need a neutral cable so I hook up my system of Conrad-Johnson tube gear. I paid the money to hear the electronics not the cables!!! I don't want to adjust the tonality at all. What can I get that sounds like "no" cables
tbonephile
I would strongly recommend the Discovery Essence cables. For the price there are no cables less than $5000 that can compare!!! They are as neutral as they get,puts you that closer to the real thing. At about $1100 for the 1 meter , they're a bargain. You won't see many on the used market, because they're keepers and one of the best kept secrets in this crazy high priced premium cable market .
It's good that you're happy. I'm trying to get those for trial, but things are slow with the dealer I'm using. The Clearausio RCA connectors are what intrigue me the most. I hear that they are better than other brass/copper blended connectors, like WBT.
Carl, you can get pure copper(4 nines, I recall), not brass(advertised) RCA's from a brand Kimon Bellas repesents in the US, AXON. They are gold plated, and VERY cheap. They've been on my short list, but I just have yet to see if they make a worthwhile difference. Check him out, or one of his distributors. As you're also a speaker builder, you probably already know where to find these guys. If not, let me know, and I'll pass on the info.
Thanks Tre, yes, I'm familiar with them. I thought all of those inexpensive connectors were mostly brass. Are your sure they aren't just copper plated, and then nickel/gold plated, over brass? I thought they were. I've emailed Kimon before, and his price to do Leap design is twice what perhaps the most prominant designer's in the world, is. Of course, that's if that one has time...which he really doesn't.
I have been trying cables for about six months. Nordost, audio magic, discovery, goertz, jps, silver audio, siltch, synergistic research, tara, cardas, analysis plus, harmonic technology, and nirvana. The nirvana sounds the best so far. At first I didn't like it but that turned out to be problems elsewhere in my system. As an example, my tube amp can run in pentode, 2/3 pentode 1/3 triode, 1/3 pentode 2/3 triode, or all triode. Anything but all triode sounded terrible. I read Robert Harley's review in TAS of the Avalon speakers and he mentioned that the NBS cables allow you to hear diffenent notes simultaneously and I thought it would be nice to hear that. The nirvanas were the first to let me hear that.