Bluetooth Music Receivers?

Looking for a bluetooth music receiver. Will be streaming from an iMac (iTunes Radio, etc.) to a 2 channel system in another room.

I have seen these two devices:

Voiis Stereo Wireless Music Gateway
Belkin F8Z492 Bluetooth Music Receiver

Any experience with the above? Something with better audio quality I should be looking at?
stevensctt
It is amazing, more than once, I have had to explain how things work to the guys in the Apple store. I am sure that in general those guys/gals in the store are more knowledgeable than I am but when it comes to how to use Apple for music and for music servers there is much they can learn at least in my experience.

Give it a go, there is nothing to lose. Now that Apple has dropped their re-stocking fee, if you doesn't work out the way you would like it easy to return it.
Since Apple TV outputs audio via optical connection, what type of device is needed to convert to analogue?
I know that a DAC is the device needed and I see devices starting at $10 and going up, way up. I guess I'm looking for a DAC recommendation at a "reasonable" price point.
I have had several. My current favorite inexpensive DAC is from Beresford? You can find them here on Audiogon from the manufacturer. They start at around $300 and an upgraded version is $350, which is the one I have. I have not auditioned the Benchmark DAC which starts at about $1000 and often become available here. It is a current favorite of many. Check out the web site computeraudiophile and in particular the FAQ. There is some great advise to get started there.
Thanks for the info. I have heard of the Bereford TC-7510 and the newer TC-7520 as VG DACs. I look for them.

And thanks for the info regarding computeraudiophile.