Lost sheep, Back to LP Turntable: buy guidance

I had an oppourtunity to aquire an old unused LP collection recently and decided to jump on it. They look like they sat unused and uncovered, for at least 30+ years. A bit smelly, and moldy jackets hiding pristine LPs. I bought them, even though I had no ability to play them.
So far I have aquired a wonderful Audio Research PH1 phono, and am using a borrowed Dual 502. I am transfixed and my enjoyment of the music on these LPs is more than I had hoped for.
I am currently using a pair of Maggie MG-IIB and a Forte 4a amp, Kimber silver interconnects, an Adcom 7?? pre and the Audio Research PH1... (until I can retip my AQ midnight speaker cables, I am using ten guage twisted pair automotive wire and super cheap bananas EEEK!)
What TT??
I am leaning to a used Rega Planar 3 with the 300 series tonearm. The newer Music Hall MMF-5 and 7 also look appealing. (however I am a big believer in using stuff where the manufacturer has been around, and will be around) So I wonder if the Music Hall is an overnight balloon?? or not?
With my system, should I wait and go better? Like a VPI Aries Scout?
(I don't need cable advice, I got cables down)
And don't even start in on cartridges! But I would have a preference for a (slight) lower midrange, upper bass bloom in a cartridge, I mean just a tiny hint vs a lean sounding cartridge. And a clear top end, with no exaggeration, all for $200 to $300 (cartridge, new or used) Cartridges are a giant vacuum in my Audiophillia type knowledge...
You suggestions, praise (for coming in out from the 'dark side' ...from ugh, CDs... ),comments, warnings, dark forbodings, appreciated.
elizabeth
Francisco, c'mon. Are you really trying to say that there is nothing worth considering between a 1200 and a Teres?
Elizabeth, now you know why I recommended both a DD and a belt drive turntable.
Marty
Well, Francisco, I guess I learn something every day. It does have a DC motor. I'd say that is in its favor for sure.
Thanks for the "heads-up" on that.
"Regarding TTs, I believe it's the 1200 and then the Teres. I would not consider anything else in between."

That's what I wrote.

Now the Teres doesn't play 45's, that's a limitation.

The modded 1200 sounds extremely good. The tonearm lacks some control and the fluid damper delivers it. Bearing friction specs are really low--I don't know of other tonearms that actually publish them. Once I get the power supply, the tonearm rewired w/ Cardas and the ICs w/ Ridge Street cables it's going to be really hard to beat for the money. The integrated headshell modded Groovemaster is a really good performer. I have had no need to switch back to my Ortofon X5 MC. The only thing I miss is the upper treble response, but the modded Groovemaster has a midrange to die for--like a very expensive MC...

Tom, I'm going to coax Lak into buying a Teres, with some help from you! Then I can take the creature to his place...
""Regarding TTs, I believe it's the 1200 and then the Teres. I would not consider anything else in between."

That's what I wrote."

Then we shall agree to disagree, and excuse me for assuming what "you wrote" was anything expect chiseled on tablets....

Now if what you are saying is that you, personally, would not spend more than the $900 or so that you've said you have invested in your 1200 (which I think IS a decent table) unless you were going to spend the approx. $4500 retail for a rig like Twl has, no problem. But if you're saying that there is no BETTER table out there between the two, that's where we'd differ! Cheers!