Help with AudioQuest Cables

Does anybody have the hierarchical listing of the old audioquest cables. I'm looking to see what cables are better than others, and am unable to do this. Their web site does not list any of the old cables anymore. I would also like to see where the old cables stand against the new ones. This would be nice for people that are looking to buy some of the older models.
cadman
I may have a printout around of their old product lineup. As I recall, starting from the bottom, there was a model or two below the Topaz, which was the best of x2-construction. The first of the x3 Hyperlitz was the Ruby, which has been replaced by the Coral (there may be internal differences between the Ruby and the Coral, but it's not apparent from the product descriptions). Going up in price, there was the Quartz, Lapis, and Diamond. Not sure this is helping you much - I'll try to find my old printout and post it here for you and others.
Email me, and remind me what you're looking for.... I've got a brochure at home.
topaz, ruby, quartz ,opal ,emerald ,lapis, diamond, crystal, midnight, , forest , clear ,sterling ,dragon ,