Help needed to set up an analog system

I want to set up an analog system from scratch after a few nothing but thrilled vinyl cf CD experience. However, I'm a total nut here. Anyone know any good resources/reference/literature like 'Analog system ABC' or 'Analog system for dummies' etc cause I've heard of all those pains in the neck in setting up a vinyl system after hearing all these scary jargons such as hard/soft suspension, antiskating, VTA,... etc. Just hope to learn the basics before field work. Appreciate all inputs.
cc88950143
Tell us how much you think you would like to spend and we can go on from there.....
Regards,
Thanks for reply. Don't have generous budget, probably around 3k for TT, tonearm and catridge. Recommendations welcome. Still, I would like to get any relevant literatures (preferrably on web) that explain the ABC to set up a system properly. Lately I'm come across too many terms which I really need to figure out what they are before I could sleep tight.
Oops, sorry, I forgot my password while starting this thread and used the email address instead. Sorry for any confusion. I finally got it back and use back the member's ID...