ZuCable any Opinions

Any opinions on ZuCable ic's (Warmouth) or speaker cable (Julian). Sean Casey is connected with this new company. Sean used to be GM at Kimber. I beleive Sean had a hand in the Kimber Select line. Thanks
mikec
I am going to demo a pair of ZuCable Julian speaker cables. www.zucable.com. I had a very informative conversation, with Sean at ZuCable, regarding their new product line. The recommended termination for there cables are un-coated copper spades. This is a new and interesting one to me, they say that "when your binding post is tightened against the spade a hermitical seal is formed that does not allow for corrosion". They still recommend onec or twice a year cleaning the spades with Brasso or some kind of copper cleaner. 30 day money back guarantee included. Very good communication on questions and concerns. I will post a review when I get them (tomorrow).
I got my cables and the first impression is excellent. The build quality and craftsmanship is excellent. The copper spades are very heavy duty. The sound is very "real", smooth, clean, and detailed. I will post an indepth review after they break in.
system is as follows.
Carver AV-505 Amp
Marantz AV-600 Pre-Amp
Marantz DP-870 Digital Processor
Energy C-4 L & R Speakers
Energy RVS-1 Center Channel
Jamo rears
Monster HTS 3500 Line Conditioner
Cal Audio Alpha DAC
Cal Audio Delta CD Transport
Panasonic A320 DVD Player
Interconnects are all Cableplex (Custom on ebay) excellent performance to cost ratio!