Aesthetix Rhea - IO-IO Signature

Hello,

is someone out there, who did listen to the Rhea and the IO in the same System ?
I would like to know the differences, I heard, the Rhea is very close to the IO ( or even IO Sign. ).

I listened some time ago to a few phono units in a private System ( Pass XONO, Manley Steelhead, Klyne 7PX3.5, Aesthetix Rhea ) and the Rhea was fine.

What I would like to know, specially from IO Owners who listened to the Rhea:
Is the IO way ahead or not ?
Honest anwer is preferred, I know the price difference of the IO and Rhea, but they are made from the same designer.

another question:
Is the difference between IO and IO Sign. huge ?

Thanks for reading
thomasheisig
Hello Jphii,

The lamp is called "Tizio," and it's made by Artemide. You can get it at the Museum of Modrn Art design shop among many other places, including Artemide dealers. There are many knock-offs. Get the original!
Hi Joe,

Lapaix gave you the right info. It's a good one, it holds always the balance and is a timeless classic, there is a seperate stand for it available, too.
Sorry for getting off topic but how do you like your ZYX? And, what would you compare it to in another brand? Nice system, BTW.
Well, the Zyx 1000's main difference to my former Benz and Lyra:
Good as they were, after some listening I started to rate my records a la "good sounding"," bad sounding" etc.
With the Zyx this stopped, the music is always the priority and I don't think about the quality of my records.
I think, it is a good cartridge.