CARDAS speakercable:warm and details? or warm?

the cardas golden reference-
how this cable sound?
is it will be a good match between levinson 23.5
and sonus faber extrema?
thanks.
musicland
Between my ARC Classic 150s and Merlin Milleniums- and for that matter- between every piece of gear I own now, I'm running Gold Ref. It replaced a complete XLO signature lash-up about six months ago. Everything is well burned in now and I goota say this stuff is great. Midrange through midbass has a nice weight. I wouldn't say the cable was warm, but that it was natural. The XLO was a bit thin sounding in this area. Detail is the equal of the XLO (which was a real over-achiever in that area) THe only area where the XLO Sig out did the Gold Ref was in high frequency "air". However I suspect that the XLO may have been a bit tipped up on top and the additional sense of "air" an unnatural artifact of this. On balance the Gold Ref was a great choice in my current system creating a much smoother octave-to-octave balance and a more fleshed out portrayal of all types of music. It works for me...
I would say the Cardas is not as neutral as many of the other cables I have heard. I also find the Cardas cables to be a bit bloated in the lower mids. As far as warmth, I would probably call them more laid back than warm.
I agree with Jtinn. If you want neutral get, Acoustic Zen, lean and transparent, Synergistic Research. Warm, try Harmonic Technology 's Truthlink.