Best Video cable for picture quality?

Audio old-timer...but newbie to Video. Will be running a
DVD into an older Sony XBR...just the Video signal..both
ends RCA..audio out will go directly into pre. What have
you liked for a Video cable..for picture quality?
whatjd
The best I have tried is the Audioquest. I have only tested the YIQ-4 which is a componenet video. It is equivalent to the top of the line terminations on the top composite cable, but with the 2nd in the line for the cable. However, for a composite signal, I really couldn't justify the price for the performance. I would recommend BetterCables.com. I believe they make the best value video cable around. They are very close to the AQ performance at a fraction of the price.
Hello. I have achieved excellent results with Monster Cable M1000 series video cables in both composite and S versions. The Monster wire is relatively inexpensive, and well made. You can pay much more for expensive, esoteric wire configurations, but you won't get much more for your money in the way of improved picture quality.
The Monster M1000V Silver composite and M1000SV Silver S-Video cables are both recommended by Joe Kane, if that matters to you. Imaging Science Foundation certified these cables for video quality. I figure the ISF guys have more test equipment to verify the signal integrity than I do, so I trust them.