Where can I hear Teres

I have read alot about the Teres TT,where in the name of
god can I hear one?
taters
Dmailer, yes I agree that my styling opinion is definitely subjective to my tastes. I can also see that the Teres may not appeal to others as well. From what I have read on the Redpoint, it has all the earmarks of a fine sounding turntable, that may even be better sounding than the Teres. I can't say for sure, because as I stated earlier, I have not even heard a Redpoint, much less compare them. My comments regarding any negative statements were in response to Bwhite's comments about distinctly getting that impression. I have nothing against Redpoint or their TTs, except that I am not particularly wild about the look. If I had not come across the Teres, I may very well have ended up with a Redpoint instead, because the sonics mean more to me than the appearance. And I did consider the idea, but the Redpoint was several hundred dollars more, and I preferred the Teres styling, and from what I could gather from the sparse info available, they were both similar sonically. I think they are both very good value for dollar, compared to the usual selections out there.
Negative? It is clear to me after reviewing the Redpoint website and meeting a Redpoint person that the aim of Redpoint is to take what was learned from the original Teres project and build on that. The marketing - and comparisons they make seem logical but as marketing goes, maybe a little exaggerated?

That is to be expected.

I think most of the "differentiation" that Redpoint provided me was in regard to the fact that I am in the process of building a Teres and I wanted to know why they think the Redpoint is better.

Chris has proven in this forum and others to be a perfect gentleman who lets the performance of his product and the happy customers do the talking.

Frankly, I am grateful that both Teres and Redpoint have put such an amazing investment into the development of their respective products.
Oh... also, the Redpoint looks better in person. I too thought they were "butt ugly" on the website. The PVC appears to be a light gray color on the website but is actually very dark gray.. About the color of un-tinted Carbon Fiber. Apparently the more "buffing" done to the PVC, the darker it gets. A rough PVC surface - just machined - would be light gray and once sanded/polished/finished its dark gray.

The 20 sided (Twenty-gon?) platter was neat-o. Looks quite cool when it spins.

For whatever reason, while looking at the website, I got the impression the Redpoint tables were "dull".. instead they are chrome-like, highly polished aluminum.
I just checked out the Redpoint web page.
To me the turntable's have a kinda homemade look.