Synergistic Research HFT + FEQ

I heard this tweak at RMAF and brought it home on a 30-day free trial. Unfortunately it turned out to be a real system killer. I had 20 of the HFTs and tried them with and without the FEQ, using a ladder to put them up and take them down repeatedly. I couldn't believe how awful it was. Made it hard to enjoy my otherwise excellent ~$45k system.

I had a similar experience with their Quantum fuse. Never did trust anything with "Quantum" in the title. HiFi Tuning Supreme fuses, on the other hand, made my amps sound significantly better.
128x128augwest
I tried 5x HRT on my home theatre in my living room. What I heard was an increased low bass and separation. I removed them and the magic was gone. Yes the effect is obvious and tangible (for the bass shaking the floor). Rushed back to the shop and bought more for my audio room.I haven't install the FEQ though.
Yes, even 5 HRT units will improve the sound. As more units are placed the sound becomes more detailed but with less fatigue and with a much more satisfying sound stage. Most rooms are optimized with 20 to 25 units. The Frequency Equalizer (FEQ) significantly lowers floor noise and improves detail through the audible spectrum.

I continue to be very satisfied with how both products have improved the sound in my two listening areas. One is audio only and the other is home theater.
In the above post Glory mentioned "the Energizers". These are the IPC Acoustic Energizers. They received a glowing review in Stereo Times this year. I in fact bought the five Acoustic Energizers that Glory previously owned. They emit some type of elctromagnetic energy and not a type of acoustic sound wave.

The combination of the Synergistic Research HRT's + Frequency Energizers and the IPC Energizers is truly amazing. Each company's product compliments the beneficial effects of the other. The SR product ties in the room's acoustic signature to the acoustic signature on the recording. Also there is a marked decrease in audible noise when the ground plane feature of the Frequency Equalizer is turned on.

The IPC Energizers work on different aspects of music listening. In place and turned on the music seems to flow further into the room but the soundstage depth also deepens.

After having both systems in place and either turning them off or removing them from the room, I have a good feel for what they do. The effect is quite magical. Recording after recording is greatly improved. It does not have an artificial "enhancement" feel to it.

I hope Glory will avail himself to try the Synergistic Research HRT's+ Frequency Equalizer. Looking at his system set up, I think he will be pleased. We have several things in common. Glory's room looks like it is not the traditional rectangle. My listening area is part of an open "L" shaped floor plan.
yes my right speaker has the whole kitchen area to its right and there is 22' open ceilings to allow the sound to escape the speakers.

I thought the IPC products were smashing and will have a shot at the SR products.