Last CD purchase; M.L. 39 or Wadia 850?

I'm looking for any advice on comparisions between these two fine CD players. I DO NOT, nor will I buy a pre-amp, so its' narrowed down to these two in a shoot off. Can't find any local dealer who carries both. Anyone out there done the comparison? Thanks for any and all comers, opinions, suggestions!
denf
Denf--Have you heard the Accuphase DP75 running directly to amp? Suggest you listen to this player before any final decision. The 75 can be had in resale market for $4000+. Quite a machine.
This thread is about CD players with volume control, not DAD players (since neither the Wadia or Levinson are DAD players). No, I've not heard the all-in-one Camelot, but if you're trying to tell me it sounds better when playing CD's than the CD50, I'd have to say the CD50 you heard was BROKEN. If you're in the southeast, bring this Camelot by for a shootout, anytime. How many DAD's do you own, and are they the only thing you listen to? I own 3 titles, and there's just not enough of the titles I want in that format, or SACD. I just bought a 45 rpm reissue of Charles Mingus, and I bet the SACD is no better than the vinyl. And vinyl is more fun to play, anyways.
Muse Model Nine or Nine S: CD/DVD/DAD. Optional volume control available. Everyone is so excited about these "new" formats. Muse had DVD/CD/DAD digial components out in 1998.
i'll have to say the cd-50 will be hard to beat,regardless of price,much less if you're saving money!!easy ah? alfred