Cambridge D500SE ??

Has anyone hear about this new cd player from Cambridge yet ?? It suppose to have two 24/192 D/A in it ???
philic8aff
By the way, I want to be clear. Until I see(and hear) this player play a SACD, I do NOT believe it. Otherwise, they would be advertising it as such.
Does it have a detachable power cord?? Would someone please confirm if this can play SACDs, I will buy one tomorrow.
Trelja: Did you compare this to a Planet CDP. That is what I was thinking of buying, but if this is close in sound quality, would not mind saving a few bucks. By the way, I checked the Audio Advisor website, they say the chip was originally designed to play SACD, not sure what that means though. How would describe the sound?? Thanks.
Miked, the player does have a detachable power cord. I didn't even take the supplied one out of its wrapper. There is a caution on the box that the player does not include cables(interconnects), which my dealer told me about. I wouldn't have taken them out of their wrapper either. I am using HomeGrown Audio Silver Lace IC, and a Delta Silver Source silver power cord. I did not compare it to the new Planet 2000, which my dealer also carries. I decided I would buy a cheaper player(mine was beginning to act a little funny), and wait another year or two for a universal player. Maybe then I will go all out. In my opinion, this player's DAC is designed for SACD, but I do not think the optics will be able to read a SACD. If this is the case, I am not sure what that buys me. I think this player is the equal of the old Planet, which I am quite(if not very) familiar with. Out of the box, the player was mid - fi in sound. There is a warning(another!?!) sticker on the top of the player. Message is to give the player 36 hours of use before it will sound best. The one thing I wanted in a new player was weight in the music. And so far, it does not give that. Dynamics are OK. Clarity and soundstaging are the strong suits of this machine. I keep reading this player is the bargain in audio, but I am a bit underwhelmed. I was expecting it to really trounce my OLD CD player. It is better, but I wish there was more. It was the best of its class, in the store. That being said, I will give it the required break - in, and wait to form a concrete opinion.
Trelja: Thanks for the response, sorry to hear you are underwhelmed right now. I need a new player also and this might be the fit I am looking for. I hope it improves with more break-in, please let me know. Funny you should mention the homegrown silver lace, I just contacted them to get a pair that I want to try on whatever player I get, right now I am thinking either this Cambridge or the new Planet 2000.