Quiet fan for rack cooling installation?

I just bought a Plinius amp that runs very warm in class A. I have 6 inches of space above it and open sides and front in my rack, but the heat buildup is still immense. I'd like to install a small, silent fan in the rack to help keep things cool. Could you folks please make some recommendations based on your experience?

Cheers!
128x128lneilb
Try a small muffin fan from radio shack or some electronics supply house. They are pretty quiet, and made for cooling electronic equipment. They come is a variety of sizes, probably a 4" would be good for your application. You may have to run it off a wall-wart supply.
Try www.pcpowerandcooling.com that make some small fans that are about 20db and cost about 8 dollars each with free shipping. You will have to go to radioshack and buy an AC/DC convertor for about 29.00. The fan has a red wire and a black wire. The converter has matching connections. Run wire from the fan to the converter. If you need to cool other equipment, buy more fans as they only draw a little amount of current. I have 4 fans running off my convertor.
Not sure if it would work but www.quietpc.com has some computer fans that are supposed to be quiet.