How many do"green edge"an silicon up CDs

Just curious how many audiophiles consider the treatment of CDs with the green edges on discs and/or the polishing of the surface with a silicon product to be worthwhile?
Or how many use a mat fitted over the disc while playing?
I have a thou or so discs with the green and AQ juice on 'em and am happy... (most purchased more than 10 years ago)
As I said just curious about others take on these "ol time mods.
elizabeth
jla: yeah , you're right about the name of the song. but i'm a fan of manhattans rather than shooters. thus, if you'd order a manhattan "straight," you might get just the bourbon or, shudder, nothing but sweet vermouth. a "straight up" drink, in contrast, gets you a chilled cocktail in a "martini glass" served sans ice. and, oh yeah, two of them maraschino cherries, please. BTW, i've yet to try a green marker on any of my riedel glassware. -kelly
When I first open a cd it gets the Mapleshade Microsmooth (ultrafine polish to smooth cd surface), I blacken the outside/inside edges and any clear plastic area in center top and bottom, then they get the Optrix cd cleaner treatment. Prior to listening, the Bendini Clarifier gets used and once a month I spray the top surface with Nordost antistatic stuff. I have also heard storage in the freezer works well but I'm afriad I might eat my cd as a midnight snack.