How many do"green edge"an silicon up CDs

Just curious how many audiophiles consider the treatment of CDs with the green edges on discs and/or the polishing of the surface with a silicon product to be worthwhile?
Or how many use a mat fitted over the disc while playing?
I have a thou or so discs with the green and AQ juice on 'em and am happy... (most purchased more than 10 years ago)
As I said just curious about others take on these "ol time mods.
elizabeth
When I first open a cd it gets the Mapleshade Microsmooth (ultrafine polish to smooth cd surface), I blacken the outside/inside edges and any clear plastic area in center top and bottom, then they get the Optrix cd cleaner treatment. Prior to listening, the Bendini Clarifier gets used and once a month I spray the top surface with Nordost antistatic stuff. I have also heard storage in the freezer works well but I'm afriad I might eat my cd as a midnight snack.
The best CD treatment system is Auric Illuminator which does seem to consistently make a slight overall improvement.
This includes a black edge marker and polishing gel combination. Edge marking alone does not offer a noticeable
improvement to me. Before you become obsessed with tweaking Cds you must get duplicate CDs to compare treated vs untreated version to really see if any improvement is occuring, otherwise it is easy to convince yourself that you hear an improvement when usually there is none.

And of course NEVER apply any tweak to your CDs which cannot be completely removed, or you will reget the day
your valuable CD collection was altered.
Whenever one of my CDs crosses over to "reference CD" land, it gets the ceremonial green stripe. And before I do any serious listening, it takes a whirl in my Bedini. Of course it sounds better, it is science. Not like that whacko dime on your speakers for imaging.
I use a green marker ("uniposca" - a cheapie, not 'audiophile'). I've done side-by-side with the same disc, untreated. It definitely smooths out the harshness.