Very frustrated with Electraglide - Poor service

Having one heck of a time with Scott Hall at Electraglide. I sent him 2 Power cables back in November 2001 to be Upgraded and so far only got one back!! I have sent him multiple e-mails and recently call him and each time he promised to send it and again nothing!!! He sound like a nice guy on the phone but maybe his people/shipping need to be improved.

Anyone with any suggestions, i paid him $600 in advance 6 months ago and i am trying to be patient but 6 months for a Power Cord upgraded is getting RIDICULOUS!!!

I can complaint to BBB and i did paid with Post office Money Order and have all the e-mail correspondence!!
128x128kdtran
I am sorry to hear of your problems with dealing direct with Electrglide. I love Electraglide's products but, have always dealt with Stewart at SOS. Stewart offers the full Electraglide line at GREAT prices and even better customer service.
If you guys only knew more about this "prominent" manufacturer...
Being from Charleston, I've heard some interesting stories.
It's funny what a Stereophile review can do for a "company".

Did you guys now that you can write Stereo Equipment off as a business expense (test equipment)if you can show a profit in the cable manufacturing business?

I bet some people did (hint hint)...
I like to thank Stewart from SOS to try and help but with Electraglide it's like talking to a WALL!!!

So far NO sign of my Power Cord - so take my advice and DO NOT deal with the company directly and go through a dealer instead which carry more clout; but it's still very disappointing when they treat their customer directly this way.

Try David Elrod's power cord instead (same technology - David used to be with Electraglide but now has his own company) - Elrod is a much better power cord and he is a
gentleman and treat his customer better unlike SCOTT!!!
He does not have a web page yet but here is his e-mail:
deglide@greenwood.net

Go to Audioasylum web site and do a search on Elrod under cables; there is a fair amount of reviews and opinions about this cord.