Information on Empirical Audio IC cables

I would like to hear from those who have tried the Empirical Audio Holophonic IC cables in their systems. What was your impressions?
electrostaticman
Tekunda, on a public forum you are not entitled to an opinion about any line you sell......The folks here will not believe you and you are doing your business more harm than good by finding fault in other cables regardless when the opinion was formed.....
As Tekunda knows I am using SS equipment with the Prodigy speakers. Let me list the equipment I am using for the rest of the forum. ML336 amp/ML380s preamp/no cd-still looking/present source a dynalab MD102. I hope this helps. Thank you all for your responses.
My system has been entirely wired with Empirical Audio cable for around 6 months now. In my system there is no leaness in the mids or bass at all. However, I did speak to someone else who felt Holophonic to be lean in the midrange compared to his reference cable. His system is mostly solid state, while mine is all tube based with the exception of my tuner. Despite his reservations in the mids, he did admit however that the bass response with Holophonic in his system was exceptionally good. It is possible I suppose that in an all solid state system Empirical is not as effective. I don't know. I do know that Holophonic and Clarity 7 have brought my system to a new level. Empirical cables are quite neutral IMO, which is what I look for in a cable. Let the cables sing soflty while components raise the roof. After half a year with Empirical in my system, I have no desire to audition other brands. Not even Valhalla or HMS. Nuff said.
My system is all SS. For those with similar systems please comment on Empirical cables, are they harsh?