Any Info on RS Audio Cables Interconnects?

Am looking at the Silver IC's.
They received a great review in Ultimate Audio FWIW.

Any info or personal experience is appreciated.

See link for details:

http://www.rscables.com/page3.html
lkdog
I bought 3 pairs about 6 mos. ago. Connecting audible illusions 3a & mccormack dna .05 deluxe and rega planet cd.
Much better than what I was using ( Kimber PBJ). A little bright at first but very smooth now and great detail. can't
beat the price for silver either.
Thanks for the responses.
I would be connecting a Pioneer Elite DVD/CD source to a Musical Fidelity A300. Using ACI Sapphire 25th Ann Editon monitors which are essentially transparent, but have some warmth.

Looking for smoothness and detail while keeping a full balanced sound.

My present IC's are DH Labs BL 1 Series II which are open and detailed but not as smooth as I would like.
When I was using a darker sounding DIY power cord to the amp and the source they were fine, but my new power cords have opened up the top end greatly and the IC's are showing their weakness.

Just want to make sure that the RS Audio IC's are not too bright.
Just bought their Mark II interconnects and Kevlar powercord. Great stuff...excellent company (they even check to make sure you are the person that ordered online). Been looking for a great interconnect and this is it...a real beauty, crisp, clean, smooth, and tight. Amazing value, especially at this price. There are still some bargains in audio today...just have to look.
Just got my MK II Interconnects today from RS Audio.
Will break them in with 24x7 music through a tuner as RS states at least 100 hours before they sound like they are supposed to.

Will see how they work out. Hope they are as good as folks say they are!
So Lkdog...how are the RS Audio cables doing? Mine are starting to mellow out and be well-defined. At first I was a bit skeptical about the interconnects having changed over from a Sonic Horizon less expensive pair, but much more burned-in. The power cord is excellent and really helped out my amplifier, not that it was bad before, but now it is even quieter.

of course...all this burn-in time is driving the family crazy!