Any Info on RS Audio Cables Interconnects?

Am looking at the Silver IC's.
They received a great review in Ultimate Audio FWIW.

Any info or personal experience is appreciated.

See link for details:

http://www.rscables.com/page3.html
lkdog
Just bought their Mark II interconnects and Kevlar powercord. Great stuff...excellent company (they even check to make sure you are the person that ordered online). Been looking for a great interconnect and this is it...a real beauty, crisp, clean, smooth, and tight. Amazing value, especially at this price. There are still some bargains in audio today...just have to look.
Just got my MK II Interconnects today from RS Audio.
Will break them in with 24x7 music through a tuner as RS states at least 100 hours before they sound like they are supposed to.

Will see how they work out. Hope they are as good as folks say they are!
So Lkdog...how are the RS Audio cables doing? Mine are starting to mellow out and be well-defined. At first I was a bit skeptical about the interconnects having changed over from a Sonic Horizon less expensive pair, but much more burned-in. The power cord is excellent and really helped out my amplifier, not that it was bad before, but now it is even quieter.

of course...all this burn-in time is driving the family crazy!
Songlian,
Would you be kind enough to elaborate a bit on the kevlar starchord? Particulalry, did you find that it delivered a higher level of detail? How about increased "punch"?? I've been considering this PC for my big integrated amp, but there's not a whole lot of info available besides the manufacturer's website. Too new, maybe?
Songlian-

Well, they seem to be going through some final basic break in and I have about 150 hours on them so far. They seem very very smooth-almost rolled off but still retain a great amount of detail.

The bass did not fill out until after the 120 hour mark.
In fact I thought they were slightly lean until the 120 hour mark. Very extended bass now.

Soundstage depth, width and cohesion is very good. Vocals especially have improved in naturalness.

Overall sound is smooth and neutral and almost lush in my system. As stated, I have a Pioneer DVD/Cd player source and a MF A300 integrated with ACI Sapphire 25th Ann Edtion Monitors and ACI Titan sub.
Am using Ven Haus power cords on amp and source.

The slight glare I had with my previous IC's(DH Labs BL-1 Series II) is not present with the RS Audio MK II's. The DH labs were a bit crisper, but bordered on crispy on some recordings.

My thought right now is trying to decide if the very slightly rolled off sound is to my liking.

At least in my system, it seems like the design has moved it toward musicality versus ultra definition. Since my system seems to be basically neutral it has moved it more toward the warm side. Pure silver-go figure. So much for material stereotypes.

What are your impressions?