Manley Steelhead Tube Rolling

Is there anyone who can suggest the best tube rolling for the Manlet Sreelhead?
Thanks
zender
I second the above. In theory, you can improve upon the stock tubes complement (with tubes sporting closer tolerances, vacuum, etc, to the originals' specs) -- but it would be a very expensive undertaking... sort of like a small, self-financed, PhD research project (far too many 6922's around).
I have to repectfully disagree with the above two posts. As a long time tube head(built my first tube amp from a kit in the 1960s) I think tube rolling is not only fun but most times an improvement in sound reproduction. I changed out the stock 6922 in my Steelhead and added NOS Siemans CCa. I left the stock 7044 in place. In my system, I found the Siemans more detailed and musical than the stock 6922. There was also improved clarity and transparency. Were the changes night and day? No, but obvious improvements.
Tube rolling is the ticket. The manufacturer set the gear up to sound the way they wanted it to, which is not to say it sounds as YOU wish it to. Tube rolling modifies the sonics, to the tastes of the listener, and is easily reversible.
If you can't play with the tubes, what's the point? That's half the fun of having tubes, tailoring the sound to what YOU like, not the mfg.