cleaning your spade connectors

Hi,
Can somebody point out what/how to clean the spade connectors? My T1 spdes look dirty/corroded and would like to know the best way to clean them. Thanks.
jeanluc07
I use Barg's Rootbeer or Liquid Plumber, then flush with plenty of water !! ......................... Just kidding, really a small wire brush and some Caig Pro contact cleaner would work well.
For speaker cable spade connectors I would avoid using any wire brush to remove tarnish since this will always leave scratched surface and remove silver plating.

Instead dip in some Tarn-X available almost any home improvement center which will instantly remove tarnish, wipe clean then follow with your favorite contact enhancer like Kontak or Caig Pro Gold etc.

BTW I use this method on my own AP speaker cables with massive T1 silver spades.
Slappy,
I guess you don't drink Pepsi nor recommend to consume it:-)
I personally consume Aquafina or Poland Spring.
Do not use Tarnex on ANY plated metals, period. It will corrode the base metal and destroy your connectors in a very short period. Trust me on this. Tarnex can only be used safely on bare copper or silver and the connector must be rinsed thoroughly with water afterwards. Do not use this product on brass either.
Tony007 is correct with his cautions using Tarn-X/rinsing off etc. Therefore to avoid any possible problems I won't use it for silver spade cleaning in the future.

I have used Caig Deoxit in the past to clean silver spades and with some effort it works pretty good.