Burning coxial antenna cable on a cooker.

Just wondering. Will using a cable burner on coaxial antenna cable improve FM performance? Has anyone tried this?
psychicanimal
Fascinating idea! Changes due to vigorous burn-in might have an even greater effect on the ultra-low level FM signal. Unfortunately, if you think about the nature of a modulated signal in a typically RF saturated environment, they might not be for the better. Someone should try this though!
A handful of customers have used the Cable Cooker to condition S-video and other dedicated video cables with great success, cited a much-improved picture and video/DVD playback, but no one I know has tried coaxial antenna cable. If someone wants to send me a length to condition (at no charge, of course), I will give it a go. Nothing ventured, nothing ventured, etc.
Good move, Alan! It would have to be someone who's really into tuners, like Sedond...

All I have is an old Pioneer 6500 tuner I bought at a pawn shop for $20--it is in *mint* shape, though. I just won an indoor Sony FM antenna on eBay. Nothing extraordinary, but nonetheless an interesting battery operated unit:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=15064&item=1945707952&rd=1

I'm really curious to see if this works...