Audioquest Cheetah- Anyone?

Just curious as to any feedback from you guys regarding the Audioquest Cheetah cables.

..They employ Audioquest's "DBS" system for charging the dielectric, and they earned a good mention in a recent audio rag (if that means anything).

Any feedback?

Thanks!
danlib1
Chams_uk, thank you. Cables can be subjective and system dependent. I guess thats why there are so many choices.
I have a pair of the Panther RCA here on loan. With my 93db sensitive speakers. I can easily hear exactly what the dbs battery pak is doing. And I much prefer the cable with it disconnected. The battery boosts the signal, especially in the midbass and also reduces the HF ambience/extension. I also hear more distortion in the sound. This is not a neutral/accurate cable at all.
I recently re-cabled my system and was a long time AudioQuest Junkie as I always received great results. In my oppinion though, they are missing the mark with their new DBS line up. The new stuff (cheetah, Jaguar, Etc) is anything but neutral.

I ended up using the Audience Au-24 speaker cables, interconnects, and Powerchords with steller results. It sure isn't much to look at as it is very thin but the sound is nothing short of Amazing in my set up. Not to mention it is reasonably priced..

Good Luck

Chris

Chris
It seems entirely logical that the cable could be neutral, and your system could not be... Engaging the DBS could be revealing more system flaws then cable flaws, couldn't it?
I have yet to try them, but I am very excited to do so.

Will
"It seems entirely logical that the cable could be neutral, and your system could not be... Engaging the DBS could be revealing more system flaws then cable flaws, couldn't it?
I have yet to try them, but I am very excited to do so."

Good point but when I auditioned them, I tried them on several setups (Friends Reference Systems. Tube and SS)and the results were similiar. As I mentioned, I used to swear by there stuff. IMHO though, the new stuff is grossly over priced for a performance vs cost value.

I do not mind spending big dollars on cables, equipment, or cars either. I was just not impressed and I really wanted to be, trust me. Very Disapointing...

Chris