A warm and rich sounding power cord

Hi,I am looking for a warm and rich sounding power cord from the wall to the p600 powerplant.Can anybody suggest one around $200 used.
jitmingl
I just made a #1 and #2 from the Chris VenHaus website with his new wire. The new VH Audio cable is much better than the Belden 83803 cords I recently made and several other more expensive, well known cords. He will make them for you or has all the parts available if you want a DIY project.
VH Audio
Buy an used Audio Magic Xtream power cord (~$40.00), cut both connectors. Then, use a Schurter IEC 320 connector and a Pass Seysmour HG 5266 plug. For less than $60.00 you will have a fantastic power cord.
Any Teflon dielectric insulation cable, like the Belden 83800 series and CVH's mod of it) are NOT going to sound "warm". Far from it. Their appeal is a VERY clean and extended, linear top octave, which is NOT what the threadhead is requesting.
A decent OE 14AWG using cheaper dielectric may offer a warmer balance.
Eagle, given your criticisms of the 83800 series just a few weeks ago, and now your glowing acceptance of Chris' clone, I have to wonder why you're shilling here? Sorry if I'm mistaken, but....
The Cardas Golden is a good choice for a rolled top end.
I saw Eagle's posts, and don't believe he criticized the 83800 series cords' sound. He was questioning your recommendation of using the wire for house-wiring. Eagle did some research (possibly HELPING you avoid a potential lawsuit), and now you throw it back in his face?

Calling someone a "shill" because they happen to prefer my new wire over the 83803 speaks more to your motivations than his, IMHO.

Labeling my new wire as a clone is also incorrect. I would refer you to Webster's definition of "clone": "one that appears to be a copy of an original form". Clearly, my new wire is not a copy of the 83802, as there are several significant differences that I have clearly laid out, and other differences which I did not disclose.

Your innuendos, subterfuge, and looseness with your facts are more transparent than you might think, IMHO.