Need advice on what is a good A/C enhancer.

Lowther Speakers, EAR integrated amp, Cary 301 cd player.
lefty107
The PS actually takes power from the wall, filters it and then regenerates it into a ( supposedly ) pure & clean sine wave. All of the others filter ( in various ways ) what is already given to you from the wall. As far as i know, this also includes the Equi-Tech, but i could be wrong. Sean
>
Of course, you can't run a big amp through a p300. That's a plus for the others. Good for preamp, tuner cd d/a etc...but it consumes a lot of power, because unlike the others, it's an amp. Instead of generating DC, like your audio amp, it generates AC at a perfect sinewave. Like any other amp, it consumes more power than it generates. More heat in summer!
The Equi=Tech balances the power. Instead of having a 120v hot & a neutral, the Equi=Tech runs the hot at a plus 60volts & the neutral is a minus 60volts which significantly lowers the noise floor.In a good system the improvemnt is not subtle.Additional information can be found on the Equi=Tech website. P.S. Audio also uses balanced power but their units are not as efficent & you need to spend a lot more if you want coverage for anything besides the front end of your system. Larry
You may want to try APC Line-R conditioners. On eBay you could buy 10 of them for the price of one of the above and separate each component from the rest. I use four. One for my Amp, one for the Sub, one for the CDP and TV, and one for the rest. I have only noticed positive results. They do not limit current and as far as I can tell they are the only line conditioners that compensate for brownouts as well as prevent surges. APC has been making power equipment for a lot longer than most of the above listed and their gear works just as well for audio gear as it does for anything else. leo.