Power cord and Sony SCD-1

Anybody have any experience with a good power cord to use with a Sony SCD-1. I have thought about the JPS labs Digital AC and PS Audio Lab II, the latter I understand is discontinued. Any thoughts would be appreciated. I want to stay in the price range of the above mentioned cords that being under $500.00 new. Also the voodoo power cords look pretty good but I have not found much information on how they sound, any comments.

Thanks, Chuck
128x128czbbcl
I own the SCD-1. I have tried both the ELrod EPS-2 and the NBS Monitor II with excellent results.

I don't know what Rcrump is talking about. My SCD-1 works fine with the standard power cord configuration.
Thanks everyone for the feedback. I will take all of your suggestions and do a bit more research....then make my decision.

Thanks, Chuck
Gmorris, measure the AC potential on the chassis of the SCD-1 in standard and reversed polarity and advise which has the lowest potential....All we have measured have had reversed line and neutral which screws up venue information for the entire system....
I concur with Bob the polarity is reversed on the Sony. Buy a cheater plug and listen both ways you will hear the differences.
Does anyone know, is this true on the reversed polarity on the power cord with other Sony SACD players, like the 9000es?